巧嘴秘書英語口語對話 上司的指示

字號:


    Conversation 1
    會話1
    A:You called,sir?
    A:先生,你叫我嗎?
    B:Yes,l need you to write a letter,deliver this package and call my lawyer.
    B:是的,我要你寫一封信、寄這個包裹和打電話給我的律師。
    A:Yes,sir. Which would you like me to do first?
    A:好的,先生。你要我先做哪一件事?
    B: Please deliver 4he package first since it is the most urgent. Then call my lawyer,and then I will be ready to dictate my let-ter.
    B:包裹很緊急,所以先寄包裹。然后打電話給我的律師, 之后我再來口述我的信。
    A:OK,sir. I will be back soon.
    A:好的,先生。我馬上回來。
    Conversation 2
    會話 2
    A:Hello.Mr. Li. What do you want me to do?
    A:你好,李先生。有什么事嗎?
    B:Hello,Miss. Liu. Can you.send the plans to me before Friday?
    B:你好,劉小姐。星期五之前你可以把計劃給我嗎?
    A: All right,Mr Li. I will get those plans over to your office by Friday morning.
    A:可以,李先生。我會在周五早晨前把那些計劃送到您 辦公室的。
    B : Great. That will give me time to talk with my partner before I make a final decision.
    B:非常好。這樣我就有時間在做出決定前和我的拍檔商 量一下了。
    A : That is what I want. Ill have them there by Friday.
    A:我也是這么想的。我會在周五前把它們送到的。
    B:Very good. Thank you for getting things done so quickly.
    B:太好了。謝謝你辦事這么快。