口語交際:那是湯姆的綽號That's Tom's nickname

字號:


    A:Pig Tom is over there.
    湯姆豬在那邊。
    B:Pig Tom?
    湯姆豬?
    A:That's Tom's nickname.
    湯姆的綽號。
    B:You are always a naughty boy.
    你總是很調皮。
    A:It's just me.Hey, Tommy, What a coincidence!
    沒錯,這就是我。湯米,真是巧啊!
    C:Hi, Daniel, May. Is this your dog, Daniel?
    你好,丹尼爾,阿美。丹丹,這是你的狗嗎?
    A:It's Barbie, you know that. Hey, Barbie, say hello to Pig Tom.
    你知道的,這是芭比。喂,芭比,快和湯姆豬打招呼。
    B:Daniel!
    丹尼爾!
    A:Come on, it's just a joke. By the way, do you have a dog, Tommy?
    開玩笑而已。對了,你養(yǎng)狗嗎?湯米。
    C:I have a little white cat.
    我有一只貓。
    A:Oh, a cat? Come on.
    噢,貓?
    C:Come on, cats are gentle.
    貓是非常溫順的。
    注釋:
    nickname n. 綽號,昵稱
    luck n. 運氣
    joke n. 笑話,玩笑
    gentle adj. 溫和的,文雅的
    know vt. 知道
    Pig Tom: 這是Daniel給他的同學Tom取的綽號。
    What luck! 真巧。
    Tommy 是Tom的昵稱。