口語交際:我今天收到了錄用通知I have an offer to work today

字號:


    Emily:OMG! It must be so late where you are. What time is it?
    天啊!你那里一定很晚了,幾點了?
    Brad:Just after 2 am.
    剛過凌晨兩點.
    E:What's wrong? Can't sleep?
    怎么了,睡不著啊?
    B:Nope, actually I was just waiting for you. I have something big to tell you.
    沒有,我其實在等你.我有個重要的消息要告訴你.
    E:Really? What is it?
    真的嗎?什么消息?
    B:I have an offer to work for a company in your city today?
    我今天收到了你那一家公司的錄用通知.
    E:I can't believe it! Is it real? You're moving here?
    真不敢相信.這是真的嗎?你要搬過來了嗎?
    B:I haven't accepted the position yet and with the upcoming holiday I think it's the perfect chance to visit the city and take a good look at the company before deciding. If you have time I think we could get together in person.
    我還沒有接受那個職位,不過假期就要來了,我覺得是個很好的機會去你那里好好看看這個公司再做決定.如果你有時間,我們可以真正地見個面.
    E:Just give me the dates and I'll make sure I'm free. You know after all these chatting online, it will be great to meet you in real life. I look forward to seeing you soon!
    告訴我具體的日期,我到時候一定空出來.我們在網上聊了這么久,如果能在現實中見面那就太好了.我期待著早點兒見到你!
    B:Me too. But I think I am going to bed now. my head is getting heavy. Have a nice day there!
    我也是.不過我現在要睡覺了,我的頭開始大了.祝你今天過的愉快!
    E:Thanks. This is so exciting. Sleep tight and sweet dreams!
    謝謝你!這個消息真的太令人激動了.睡個好覺,做個好夢!
    B:Talk to you later.
    下次再聊.