口語交際:談?wù)撌サ貋喐绲穆糜沃?The trip to San Diego

字號:


    A:Jim, I heard you took a trip to San Diego. Is that right?
    吉姆,我聽說你去圣地亞哥旅游啦,是真的嗎?
    B:Yeah, I just got back this morning.
    是的,我今天早上才剛剛回來。
    A:That sounds really nice. What did you do there?
    聽起來不錯。你去那兒都干什么啦?
    B:Well, we were only there for three days, so we didn't do too much. We went shopping and went out to dinner a few times. And at night we walked around the city with some friends.
    啊,我們只在那兒呆了三天,所以我們沒做多少事情。我們?nèi)ベ徫?,然后出去吃了幾次飯,晚上和朋友一起繞著城市散步。
    A:Did you take any pictures?
    你拍照了嗎?
    B:Yes, I have them with me. Do you want to look at them?
    是的,我?guī)е鼈兡?,你想看一下?
    A:Sure, I love looking at photos.
    當然。我喜歡看照片。
    B:This one is of my wife and me on the beach, and this one is our daughter Emily standing next to my wife.
    這一張是我和我妻子在沙灘上照的,這一張是我女兒艾米麗站在我妻子身邊照的。
    A:Your daughter looks like her mother.
    你女兒和她媽媽長得很像。
    B:I know, they look very similar.
    是的,她們看起來很像。
    A:Where was this picture taken?
    這張照片是在哪兒照的?
    B:That was taken at the train station before we left.
    那是在我們走之前,在地鐵站邊照的。
    A:Did you have time to go to the zoo?
    你去動物園了嗎?
    B:No, not this time. We went there last time.
    沒有,這次沒去,我們上次去啦。
    A:It looks like you all had a nice time.
    看起來你們玩得都很開心。
    B:Yeah, it was a lot of fun.
    是的,真的很開心。