口語入門:結賬離店

字號:


    General Procedure
    一般程序
    G:I'd like to check out.
    旅客:我想結賬離店。
    R:Have you settled bill?
    接待員:您結賬了嗎?
    G:No.I'd like to do that now.
    旅客:還沒有,我想現(xiàn)在結賬。
    R:You can settle your bill at the Finance Department on the fourth floor.
    接待員:您可以在四樓的財務部結賬。
    G:Okay.I've paid my bill.
    旅客:好了,我已經結完帳了。
    R:Would you like some help with your luggage?
    接待員:您需要幫忙提行李嗎?
    G:I think I can do it myself if I can borrow your trolley.
    旅客:要是能借用一下你們的行李車,我想我自己就行。
    R:Certainly.Just a moment,please.I'll get it for you.
    接待員:當然可以。請稍等,我去給您拿行李車。
    Setting Bill the Night before Leaving
    客人在離店的前一天晚上結賬
    C:Finance Department.
    出納員:你好,財務部。
    G:Hello,this is Mr.Lister in room 3406.
    旅客:你好,我是3406房間的Lister先生。
    I'll be leaving early tomorrow morning.
    我準備明天一早離開這里,
    So I'd like to come down sometime today to settle my bill.
    所以我想今天下樓結賬。
    C:Very good.We are here until 8:00.
    出納員:太好了。我們將一直工作到晚上8:00。
    We will have to disconnect your IDD line at 5:30 this afternoon,
    我們將在下午 5:30分時切斷您房間的國際長途電話線。
    so it would probably be more convenient for you to settle your bill after 5:30
    請在 5:30分以后再來結賬更方便一些,
    if you have any overseas calls you need to make today.
    如果您今天還需要打越洋電話
    G:Okay.I'll come down around 7:30 then,is that okay?
    旅客:好的。那么我7:30左右下來,可以嗎?
    C:That's fine.We'll have your bill ready.
    出納員:好的。我們將準備好您的帳單。
    G:Hello.I'm Mr.Lister from room 3406.
    旅客:你好,我是3406房間的Lister先生。
    C:Good evening,Mr.Lister.
    出納員:晚上好,Lister先生。
    We have your bill ready,here you are.
    我們已經準備好您的帳單了,給您。
    That will be the total,it is 436 yuan
    總計是436元。
    G:Okay.Here you are.
    旅客:好的。給你。