每一個問題都要小心回答雙語

字號:


    Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
    你對目前或從前的工作單位有何貢獻?
    A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
    我已經完成個新項目,我相信能將自己的經驗用在這份工作上。
    Q: What do you think you are worth to us?
    你怎么認為你對我們有價值呢?
    A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
    我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。
    Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position?
    你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?
    A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
    我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。
    Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?
    你是一位可以同時承擔數(shù)項工作的人嗎?
    or
    Do you work well under stress or pressure?
    你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?
    A: Yes, I think so.
    A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.
    這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。
    Q: What is your strongest trait(s)?
    你個性上最大的特點是什么?
    A: Helpfulness and caring.
    樂于助人和關心他人。
    A: Adaptability and sense of humor.
    適應能力和幽默感。
    A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.
    樂觀和友愛。
    Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?
    你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?
    A: pause a few seconds
    稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。
    They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.
    他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。
    A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. 他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。