日??谡Z:感謝你的豐盛晚餐

字號:


    A:Hello, Mr. Smith, Wang Peng speaks.史密斯先生,你好。我是王朋。
    B:Hello! Mr. Wang. this is Smith.你好,王先生,我是史密斯。
    A:I'm calling to thank you for the wonderful dinner I had yesterday.我打電話感謝你昨天為我所設(shè)的豐盛晚餐。
    B:It's a pleasure.不必客氣。
    A:I'll come back to China tonight. I hope to see you again sometime.今晚我就要回中國了,希望有機會再度相見。
    B:I hope so.我也希望有機會再度見到你。
    A:I appreciate all help of you during my stay here.衷心感謝我在此逗留期間,你對我提供的所有幫助。
    B:Don't mention it.不必客氣。
    A:Please let me know when you go to China and let me be of some assistance to you.你到中國時請一定告訴我,好讓我給你提供點方便。
    B:Yes, I will. Have a nice flight back.我會的,祝你回程一路平安。
    A:Thanks, good-bye!謝謝,再見!
    B:Good-bye!再見!