生活口語:我想預定一輛出租車

字號:


    A:Hello. Airway Transit Reservation service. How can I help you?您好,機場通勤預約服務。我能為您做什么?
    B:Hi. I’m calling to reserve a taxi. I need a cab this Saturday morning.你好。我想訂一輛出租車,這個周六的早上。
    A:All right. Please give me your name, address and phone number.好的。請留下您的名字和電話。
    B:Okay. My name is Robert Smith. My address is 468 steeles Ave, North, Catharine. And my phone number is 289 908 1234.好的。我叫Robert Smith。我的地址是凱瑟琳市北斯蒂爾斯大街468號,電話是2899081234。
    A:Thanks. I got it.謝謝,我記下了。
    B:How much will it cost?收費是多少?
    A:Well. We charge by the mile. It will be about $60 from St. Catharine.這個,我們是按照里程計費的。從圣凱瑟琳到機場大概是60美元。
    B:That’s fair.這還算合理。
    A:What kind of vehicle do you need? Small car or a minivan?你需要什么車型?小轎車還是7座的休旅車?
    B:A small car will be fine. By the way, can I pay by credit card?小轎車就可以了。順便問一下,我可以用信用卡付款嗎?
    A:I’m sorry. We can’t accept credit cards. The only way you can pay is by cash.很抱歉,我們不接受信用卡。我們只接受現(xiàn)金。
    B:Okay. That’s fine.好的,知道了。
    A:What time will you want us to pick you up?您需要我們幾點鐘去接您?
    B:Seven o’clock in the morning on Saturday.星期六早上7點鐘。
    A:All right. Your cab will be at your home at 7am on Saturday morning. Thank you for your call.好的。我們的車會在星期六早上7點鐘去您家接您。謝謝您的來電。