有關艷遇的英語對話

字號:


    Tom:Bob, what do you think about love affairs on business trip?
    鮑勃,你如何看待出差時的艷遇?
    Bob:I think,for a husband or a wife, it is romantic but painful.
    我認為,對一個丈夫或者妻子來說,艷遇是浪漫的,但也是痛苦的。
    Tom:What do you mean?
    你的意思是?
    Bob:During the business trip, they may feel happy to stay together,but after the trip, they should face the painful departure.
    出差期間,他們覺得呆在一起很幸福,但過后,他們不得不面對痛苦的離別。
    Tom:But nowadays, many people desire to have some love affairs.
    但如今,很多人都渴望有些艷遇。
    Bob:I agree with you, maybe the asthetic fatigue causes it.
    我同意,或許是審美疲勞引起艷遇吧。
    Tom:You mean they are tired of their better half?
    你意思是說他們對他們的另一半?yún)捑肓?
    Bob:Maybe yes.
    或許是。
    Tom:So the love affairs is not good to family.
    所以說艷遇不利于家庭。
    Bob:Yeah, we must keep clear-headed, away from it.
    是的,我們應該保持清醒的頭腦,拒絕艷遇。