有雙人房嗎

字號:


    A Good evening.
    晚上好
    B Good evening. Could you let us have a double room?
    晚上好!有雙人房嗎?
    A How long will you be staying?
    你想住多長時間?
    B A week or ten days. We'd like to have a quiet room, if possible-not too near the street.
    一周或十天吧,如果可以的話,我們想要一間安靜的房間。
    A Let me see. Yes, you can have Room 313. It's at the back.
    讓我看看。可以,你們可以住在313房間, 在后面。
    B What's the price per day'? And are the meals included or extra?
    房價是多少,飯錢包含了還是另算?
    A 20 pounds per day, including breakfast.
    房錢每夭20磅包括早餐。
    B All right, we'll take it.
    好的,我們就要這間了
    A Very good, sir. Will you register, please?
    很好先生請在這兒登一下記好嗎?
    B OK.
    好的
    A Thank you. The porter will show you to your room
    行李員會領(lǐng)你們?nèi)ツ銈兊姆块g。