怎么說“有空”

字號:

和別人約定時間做事情,總是要問到“你什么時候有空?”這句話該怎么表達呢?我們來看一看。
    When are you free?
    你什么時候有空?
    Friday after 3:00.
    星期五3點以后有空。
    When are you available?
    你什么時候有空?
    That's a bad day for me.
    那天我不行。
    That day is fine.
    那天我可以。
    When can I come over?
    我什么時候去合適? (*come over“順便拜訪”。)
    When can I stop by?
    我什么時候可以去你那兒坐坐?
    When should I come?
    我什么時候來合適?
    You decide when.
    你定時間吧。
    I'll leave it up to you.
    全交給你了。
    It's your decision.
    你定吧。
    You decide where.
    你定地點吧。
    Wherever you want is okay.
    哪兒都行,只要你覺得好。
    Is seven convenient for you? / Is seven okay for you?
    7點行嗎?
    When can you come over? / What time can you make it?
    你幾點能來?
    Is it too early?
    太早了嗎?
    Is it too late?
    太晚了嗎?
    Let's meet tomorrow at 7∶30.
    明天7∶30見吧。
    It's a date. (*這句用于確認約會的日期和時間。)
    就那個時間吧。
    Okay, see you then.
    行,到時候見。