外貿英語:付款 (5)

字號:

付款條件是外貿談判時的重要一點。下面是一些談判付款條件的常用表達,希望對您有用。
    We insist on a letter of credit.
    我們堅持用信用證方式付款。
    As I've said, we require payment by L/C.
    我已經說過了,我們要求以信用證方式付款。
    We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.
    我們仍然想用信用證付款方式。
    We always require L/C for our exports.
    我們出口一向要求以信用證付款。
    L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.
    我們向法國出口一般使用即期信用證付款。
    We pay by L/C for our imports.
    進口我們也采用信用證匯款。
    Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
    我們的付款條件是保兌的不可撤消的信用證。
    You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of banker's guarantee.
    你必須意識到不可撤消信用證為出口商提供了銀行擔保。
    Is the wording of "confirmed" necessary for the letter of credit?
    信用證上還用寫明“保兌”字樣嗎?
    For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favor with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.
    我們要求用不可撤消的、允許分批裝運、金額為全部貨款、并以我方為抬頭人的信用證,憑即期匯票支付。
    What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?
    百分之五十用信用證,其余的用付款交單,您看怎么樣?