關于交友的英語情景口語對話

字號:

英語情景對話具有多樣性、靈活性、實用性,而且貼近我們的日常生活,是我們練習大學英語口語材料。那么你想學習一些有關交友的英語情景對話嗎?下面是由為大家?guī)黻P于交友的英語情景口語對話,供大家參考學習!
    
    【篇一】關于交友的英語情景口語對話
    David:
    Hi, Could you tell me how to get to the Summer Palace?
    你好,請問頤和園怎么走?
    Sherry:
    Sorry, I'm not from here.
    不好意思,我也是剛到這兒的。
    David:
    Thanks anyway.
    謝謝。
    Sherry:
    Not at all. I'm heading to the Summer Palace too. Do you want to go together?
    不客氣,我也要去頤和園。一起走吧?
    David:
    Sure, I like making friends. My name is David. Nice to meet you.
    好,我喜歡交朋友。我叫大衛(wèi),很高興認識你。
    Sherry:
    I'm Jerry. Nice to meet you, too.
    我叫杰瑞,我也很高興認識你。
    David:
    All right, Sherry. Let's go.
    嘿,Sherry,走吧。
    
    【篇二】關于交友的英語情景口語對話
    Steven: Hello, Tom!
    史蒂文:你好,湯姆!
    Tom: Hello, Steven!
    湯姆:你好,史蒂文!
    Steven: How are you doing?
    史蒂文:你好嗎?
    Tom: Not bad. What about you?
    湯姆:還行,你呢?
    Steven: I'm just a little tired.
    史蒂文:我還好,就是有點兒累。
    Tom: Why?
    湯姆:怎么回事?
    Steven: I have a lot of wark to do in the company recently.
    史蒂文:最近公司里的事情比較多。
    Tom: How is your family?
    湯姆:你家里人怎么樣?
    Steven: Pretty fine, thanks.
    史蒂文:相當好,謝謝你。
    Tom: Where are you going now?
    湯姆:你現在要去哪里?
    Steven: I am going to buy a new air conditioner for my parents. Oh, it’s two o’clock. I must go now.
    史蒂文:我要去給我的父母買一臺新的空調。哦,已經兩點了,我必須走了。
    Tom: OK, see you next time.
    湯姆:那好吧,下次再見!
    Steven: See you.
    史蒂文:再見!
    
    【篇三】關于交友的英語情景口語對話
    塔特:
    What kind of qualities do you look for in your friends?
    你喜歡和什么樣的人交朋友?
    埃迪:
    I like people who are open and friendly. Those people are usually more active and fun to be with. I like spending time with my friends. We can go to bars together or play sports together.
    我喜歡開朗友好的人.這類人通常都很活躍.和他們一起玩兒很有趣.我喜歡和朋友待在一起.我們可以一塊兒去喝酒或是做運動.
    塔特:
    I don`t like to make friends with people who aren`t honest. Honesty is very important to me.
    我不喜歡和不誠實的人交朋友.誠實對我來說非常重要.
    埃迪:
    I agree. Honest is important to most people. The problem is that you can usually only find out if someone is honest by getting to know them.
    我同意.誠實對大多數人來說都很重要.不過問題在于你只能在了解了某個人之后.才知道他是否誠實.
    塔特:
    You can find out from their friends.
    可以通過他的朋友了解嘛.
    埃迪:
    If you know any of their friends. You can`t rely on your friends to introduce people to you all the time. You have to go out and make the first move sometimes. I also like funny people.
    如果你能認識他的朋友的話.你總不能老是依賴朋友介紹朋友.你總要出去認識人的.我還是喜歡有趣的人.
    塔特:
    Oh, I hate to disagree with you, but I think they don`t seem to take anything seriously. You never know when they are joking and when they are being serious.
    噢.我不想反對你.但我認為那種人不像是會認真的人.你永遠不知道他們什么時候在開玩笑.什么時候是說真的.
    埃迪:
    Sometimes it can be hard to tell, but if you know the person fairly well, you can usually see from their expression what they are really thinking.
    有時候是比較難說.不過如果你很了解這個人.就可以從他的表現看出他是否認真.
    塔特:
    That`s not a good idea. It seems that we generally like different kinds of people. How is it that we are such good friends?
    這可不是個好辦法.看來我們倆喜歡的都是不同類型的人.我們怎么能成為這么好的朋友呢?
    埃迪:
    Maybe people don`t like to have friends that are all same.
    也許人都不希望所交的朋友跟自己完全一樣吧.