需要替代品嗎(1

字號:

有的時候,供貨商恰恰買方想要的型號短貨,這時候就會尋求替代品。下面是相關(guān)的幾段對話,供您參考。
    (1)
    A: We’re out of one item on your order.
    你訂的貨里有一項我們沒有了。
    B: Do you have any suggestions?
    你說怎么辦?
    A: We can give you a better one at the same price.
    我們可以給你更好的一種,價錢一樣。
    B: Good. Go ahead and do that.
    好啊,就這么辦。
    (2)
    A: Can we substitute the j-123 for the j113?
    以J-123來替代J-113,可以嗎?
    B: Is the price the same?
    價錢一樣嗎?
    A: Yes, just the same.
    一樣。
    B: That will be alright with us.
    那就可以。
    (3)
    A: Our order specified "no substitutions".
    我們訂單上特別載明了“拒收替代品”。
    B: We were out of the part you needed.
    你要的那種零件我們沒有貨了。
    A: We just can’t use this one, it won’t work.
    這種的我們就是不能用,行不通的。
    B: I see, we’ll have it picked up, in that case.
    哦,我明白了,這樣子的話,我們就把它挑出來。