終于簽合同了(1

字號:

來來往往幾輪談判,終于達成一致、可以簽訂合同了,但也可能其中一方會再提出修改。比如下面的對話:
    (1)
    A: Is the contract all right now?
    合同現在這樣可以了吧?
    B: I think we need to discuss the fifth clause.
    我想第5條需要討論一下。
    A: Would you like to do that now?
    你要現在就討論嗎?
    B: Now is as good a time as any.
    就現在好了。
    (2)
    A: We can’t sign the contract yet.
    我們還不能在合同上簽字。
    B: Why not?
    為什么不能?
    A: There are some changes the still have to be made.
    有些地方還得修訂。
    B: Just let us know when you are ready.
    那么,準備好了就請通知我們。
    (3)
    A: We need to make some changes in this contract.
    這份合同有幾個地方需要修改。
    B: Can we do it right now?
    現在來修改可以嗎?
    A: No, I need to talk to the home office.
    不,我得先跟總公司談談。
    B: Fine. Let’s get together again next week.
    好吧,那就下周再見了。