最新工作英語翻譯:我才不要分心

字號:

英文寫作翻譯頻道為大家整理的最新工作英語翻譯:我才不要分心,供大家參考:)
    Dave: Do you think maybe it would be better to just talk to Vince? Explain the situation?
    戴夫: 你覺得去跟文斯說會不會好一點?解釋這整個情況?
    Zina: No way. I want the satisfaction of 1) squishing this bug myself. Plus, what if it’s Vince?
    吉娜: 門都沒有。我要自己享受壓扁這只蟲子的滿足感。而且若文斯就是那小子怎么辦?
    Dave: I don’t think so. Your admirer seems kind of sweet. Aren’t you even a little 2) curious about him?
    戴夫: 不會吧。你那仰慕者似乎還蠻貼心的。難道你對他一點都不好奇?
    Zina: He’s just a 3) distraction, like a mosquito buzzing in my ear. I want no distractions.
    吉娜: 他只會讓人分心,就像耳邊蚊子嗡嗡叫。我才不要分心。
    Dave: A little distraction might 4) do you some good, Zina.
    戴夫: 稍微分點心或許對你有好處,吉娜。
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    語言詳解
    A: Our two-year-old baby is always getting into trouble.
    我們家那個兩歲的小鬼老是出狀況。
    B: Two is the age when they start to get curious.
    孩子就是從兩歲會開始好奇。
    【a little curious 一點兒好奇】
    a little 意思是“不多,但仍有一點”,如果是little,意思是“很少”,隱含否定之意。
    A: There’s still a little time. We can have another drink.
    還有一點時間,我們可以再來一杯。
    B: But there is little money with us.
    但是我們沒有什么錢了。
    A: I think they would accept my credit card.
    我想他們會接受我的信用卡。
    1)quish (v.) 擠扁,壓扁
    2) curious (a.) 感到好奇的
    3) distraction (n.) 分心
    4) do someone good 對某人有好處