日常英語口語對話:美國大洲

字號:

以下是整理的《日常英語口語對話:美國大洲 》,希望大家喜歡!
    Todd: OK. Hey, hello!
    嗨,你好!
    Tim: Hey, how's it going?
    嗨,你過得好嗎?
    Todd: Doing pretty good. Could you introduce yourself please?
    我過得很好。你能像我們介紹一下自己嗎?
    Tim: Yeah, I'm Tim Peterson. I'm from Oregon in the United States.
    好的,我叫蒂姆·彼得森。我來自美國的俄勒岡州。
    Todd: Oh, nice. You're from Oregon.
    哦,很棒。你來自俄勒岡州。
    Tim: Yeah.
    是的。
    Todd: OK, and were you born there?
    你在那里出生?
    Tim: Yes, I was born there.
    是的,我是在那里出生的。
    Todd: Oh, really, did you ever live in any other states or..?
    哦,真的,你在其它州居住過嗎?
    Tim: Uh, I lived in Wyoming for a really short time.
    我曾在懷俄明州住過很短的一段時間。
    Todd: Oh, really.
    哦,真的。
    Tim: And, I've lived in California for a short time too.
    我還在加利福尼亞州住過很短的一段時間。
    Todd: OK. Of those three states, which one is the best?
    好的。這三個州,哪個?
    Tim: Oregon.
    俄勒岡州。
    Todd: Really? Why?
    真的?為什么?
    Tim: It's got lots of nature. It's really beautiful, I think. In the United States probably Oregon and Washington state are the most beautiful.
    俄勒岡州有許多自然風光。我認為那里真的很美。全美國,可能就俄勒岡州和華盛頓的風景了。
    Todd: Oh, OK.
    哦,好吧。
    Tim: Lots, lots of green stuff and the lots of nature. Good mountains, good streams good water.
    俄勒岡州有許多的樹和自然風光。很多山,很多小溪和水流。
    Todd: Wow! Well, what about Wyoming?
    哇!那懷俄明州呢?
    Tim: Wyoming is nice but it is really dry. And it's really sort of dark.
    懷俄明州很好,但那里太干燥了。那里的陽光也不好。
    Todd: Oh. OK. Wow, so when you grow old and retire someday, you're a very guy, but when you grow old, would you like to live in Oregon?
    哦,好的。哇,如果有一天等你老了,退休了,你還是一個人,你老了會來俄勒岡住嗎?
    Tim: Ah, Oregon or Washington. Maybe Alaska.
    啊,俄勒岡或是華盛頓。也許是阿拉斯加。
    Todd: Yeah! Not California?
    是嗎,沒有加利福尼亞?
    Tim: No!
    沒有!
    Todd: Man, the Golden State.
    兄弟,那可是黃金之州。
    Tim: Yeah, too many people.
    是的,那里人口太多了。
    Todd: Alright, Yeah! Ok. Thanks a lot.
    好吧,是的!謝謝你。