英語口語8000句 11-1 內心表白

字號:

內心表白
    ●道謝
    謝謝! Thank you.
    *在歐美日常生活中,不能忘記對別人表示感謝。
    Thank you. (謝謝!)
    You're welcome. (不客氣。)
    ◎多謝! Thanks. *比Thank you.較隨便些。
    ◎非常感謝! Thank you very much.
    *比Thank you.要有禮貌。
    = Thanks a lot.
    = Thank you so much.
    ◎真是非常感謝。 Much appreciated. Thank you.
    *appreciate “感激”、“感謝”,多在美國南部使用。
    = I appreciate it.
    ◎謝謝您的好意。 Thanks for your kindness.
    = That's very nice of you.
    = That's very kind of you.
    = How kind of you.
    ◎非常感謝你的關懷。 I appreciate your kindness.
    I appreciate your kindness. (非常感謝你的關懷。)
    Don't mention it. (別客氣。)
    ◎我無法表達對您的感謝。 I can't thank you enough.
    I can't thank you enough. (我無法表達對您的感謝。)
    You're quite welcome. (您太客氣了。)
    ◎真不知如何感謝你的關心。 I can hardly thank you enough for your kindness.
    *hardly常常和can、could構成否定的形式表示“根本不能……”、“難以……”。和barely意思大致相同。
    I have no words to thank you. (不知說什么才能感謝您。)
    I can't express how grateful I am. (不知如何表達謝意。)
    ◎你幫了我大忙了。 You've been very helpful.
    You've been a big help. (你幫我大忙了。)
    You've been a great help. (你幫我大忙了。)
    ◎謝謝你的幫助。 Thank you for the help.
    Thank you for the help. (謝謝你的幫助。)
    My pleasure. (沒什么。)
    Thank you for helping me. (謝謝你對我的照顧。)
    = I appreciate your help.
    ◎耽誤您時間,實在對不起。 Thanks for your time.
    Thanks for your time. (耽誤您時間,實在對不起。)
    Don't worry about it. (沒關系。)
    ◎感謝您為我做的一切。 Thanks for everything.
    = Thanks for all you've done.
    = Thank you for all of your kindness.
    ◎不管怎么都要謝謝您。 Thank you anyway. *對方雖好意相助,但終究沒有起到作用時使用。
    Sorry, I don't know. (對不起,我不知道。)
    Thank you anyway. (不管怎么都要謝謝您。)
    Thanks for offering, but... (謝謝你的建議,但是……)
    Thanks for offering, but I have other plans. (謝謝您的建議,可是我們有其他計劃。)
    ◎哦!那太好了。 How nice!
    It's on me. (這次我請客。)
    Oh! How nice! (哦!那太好了。)
    = How lovely! *女性常用。
    = What a treat!
    ◎我欠你的情。 I owe you one.
    I'm much obliged. (萬分感謝。)
    *比較禮貌的說法。be obliged表示“感謝,感激”,多在美國南部使用。
    = I'm in your debt.
    *in one's debt “向……借過錢”,引申為“受……的恩惠”,比較強調感謝的心情。
    ◎謝謝你送給我的禮物。 Thanks a lot for your present.
    = Thank you for your gift.
    ◎您能這樣說,我非常感謝。 Thanks for saying so.
    I really like your apartment. (我真的喜歡你的公寓。)
    Thanks for saying so. (您能這樣說,我非常感謝。)
    = It's nice of you to say so.
    ◎謝謝你告訴我。 Thanks for telling me.
    You have a run in your stocking. (你的絲襪跳線了。)
    Thanks for telling me. (謝謝你告訴我。)
    = Thanks for letting me know.
    ◎非常感謝你等著我。 Thanks for waiting for me.
    Sorry to have kept you waiting. (對不起,讓你久等了。)
    Sorry, I'm late. (對不起,我晚了。)
    ◎謝謝你約我出來。 Thanks for asking me out.
    *ask someone out 一般是“約會”的意思。
    Thanks for inviting me. (謝謝您邀請我。)
    ◎謝謝你鼓勵我。 Thanks for cheering me up.
    *cheer up “鼓勵”、“打起精神”、“鼓足勇氣”。
    = Thank you for making me feel better.
    ◎你救了我一命。 You saved my life.
    Watch out! Stop! (小心!站住!)
    Thanks, you saved my life. (謝謝,你救了我一命。)
    ◎謝謝你對我的忠告。 Thanks for warning me.
    = Thanks for the warning.
    = Thanks for telling me. (謝謝你告訴我。)
    ◎謝謝你不遠萬里專程跑一趟。 Thanks for coming all the way over here.
    Thanks for coming all the way over here. (謝謝你大老遠專程跑一趟。)
    It was no trouble. (這沒什么大不了的。)
    ◎謝謝你的來信,你對我太好了。 Thank you for your letter. It was very kind of you.
    Thank you for your letter. It was very kind of you. (謝謝你的來信,你對我太好了。)
    You're welcome. (這沒什么。)