外貿口語一點通第128期:商品檢驗之商檢程序

字號:

Inspection Procedures 商檢程序
    A: Shall we talk about the matter of inspection?
    我們來談談商檢問題好嗎?
    B: All right.
    好的。
    A: Since this is the first time you purchase from us. I'd like to listen to your opinion about inspection.
    由于這是你們第一次向我們購買商品,我很想聽一聽你對檢驗的意見。
    B: These goods are not allowed to import to our country without our legal inspection.
    這些貨物不經過我們的法定檢驗十不準進口我國的。
    A: Do you mean that the goods to be imported are subject to legal inspection.
    你是說這些進口貨物必須經過法定檢驗嗎?
    B: Yes, you are right.
    是的。
    A: Then how can I arrange for the deal?
    那么我該怎樣安排這件事呢?
    B: You can send in your samples frist for our legal inspection. Once approved, the goods can be shipped to our country.
    貴公司可以寄來樣品進行檢驗。一旦獲準,貨物即可裝運到我國。
    A: It'll cost a very long time.
    這樣辦時間太長了。
    B: The alternative is to ship the goods direct to the bonded area while the samples are being inspected.
    另外一種辦法是,在樣品檢驗的同時,貨物直接裝運到報稅區(qū)。
    A: That sounds good.
    那太好了。
    B: In fact, it's also very convenient for the importer.
    實際上這對進口商很方便。
    A: I'll go and arrange for the deal right now. Thank you for your help.
    我就去安排這件事。非常感謝你的幫助。
    B: You are welcome.
    不用客氣。
    1.“send in”這里是“寄送,遞送,呈報”的意思,例如:Send your luggage in in advance. (請把行李預先送出。)
    2.“once”是“一旦……就……”的意思,例如:If the facts once become known, he will be punished. (事實一旦公開,他就要受到懲罰。