簡單少兒英語歌曲:安靜,小寶貝

字號:

Hush, little baby, don't say a word,
    安靜,小寶貝,不要說話,
    Mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird.
    媽媽會去給你買一個模仿鳥。
    And if that mockingbird don't sing,
    如果模仿鳥不唱歌,
    Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring.
    媽媽會去給你買一枚鉆石戒指。
    And if that diamond ring turns brass,
    如果鉆石戒指變成黃銅,
    Mama's gonna buy you a looking glass.
    媽媽會去給你買一面鏡子。
    And if that looking glass gets broke,
    如果鏡子打碎了。
    Mama's gonna buy you a billy goat.
    媽媽會去給你買一只雄山羊。
    And if that billy goat won't pull,
    如果雄山羊拽不動,
    Mama's gonna buy you a cart and bull.
    媽媽會去給你買一架牛車。
    And if that cart and bull turn over,
    如果牛車翻了。
    Mama's gonna buy you a dog named Rover.
    媽媽會去給你買一只叫流浪者的狗。
    And if that dog named Rover won't bark,
    如果那只叫流浪者的狗不叫,
    Mama's going to buy you a horse and cart.
    媽媽會去給你買一輛馬車。
    And if that horse and cart fall down,
    如果馬車倒了,
    You'll be the sweetest little baby in town.
    你就成為鎮(zhèn)上最甜蜜的小寶貝了。