4.Would sometime this week be convenient for you ?
4.本周內找一個時間對你方便嗎?
Yes, tomorrow is fine.
我看明天就行。
5.Would it be possible to convert this amount into Renminbi?
5.能否把這筆款子轉換成人民幣呢?
Yes, certainly, just complete the currency exchange form.
當然可以,但只能以平價兌換。
6.Would you prefer some other time?
6.你是否更愿意另外再找時間呢?
No, this afternoon is fine. We'll try to finish the accounts.
不,今天下午我們就干吧,爭取把賬目結算完畢。
7.Would they come to our meeting about finance?
7.他們要來參加我們的財務會議嗎?
Yes, please call them at lunch time.
是的,請你中午告訴他們。
8.Would you like to break for lunch?
8.你愿意暫時休會去吃午飯嗎?
Yes, we can continue our discussion over lunch.
行,我們在就餐中還可以繼續(xù)討論。
9.Would you like a drink?
9.你愿意來喝一杯嗎?
No, thank you. I don't drink.
不,謝謝你,我不喝酒。
10.Would you mind passing the salt, please?
10.請你把鹽遞給我好嗎?
Certainly, here you are.
當然行,在這兒