10句地道英文讓老外沒話說

字號:

跟老外理論,如何把話講得鏗鏘有力,讓老外也沒話說?快來學學地道口語,讓老外也震驚了!
    1. Stop playing the fool . / Don't act stupid . 別裝傻了。
    A: Honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher?
    親愛的,你能把碗碟放進洗碗機里嗎?
    B: I don't know how to run it.
    我不知道怎么操作。
    A: Stop playing the fool!
    別裝傻了!
    2. Who do you think you are ? 你以為你是誰???(毫不客氣地說)
    A: You shouldn't talk to your children that way.
    你不該這么跟你的孩子們說話。
    B: Who do you think you are? Mind your own business.
    你以為你是誰???管好自己的事吧。
    3. Any complaints? / Do you have something to say? 你有何不滿?/你有什么話要說嗎?
    A: Can I see the work schedule for next week?
    我能看看下星期的日程表嗎?
    B: Here it is. Do you have something to say?
    這就是。你有什么要說嗎?
    4. That's more like it. 這才像話。(像個長者在說)
    A: Don't talk to your brother that way!
    別跟你哥哥那么說話!
    B: I'm sorry I insulted you, Jimmy.
    對不起,我侮辱了你,吉米。
    A: That's more like it.
    那這像話。
    5. Do it yourself, then. 既然如此,你自己來吧。
    A: That's not the way I wanted it done.
    這可不是我想要的方式。
    B: Do it yourself, then.
    那你自己來唄。
    6. That's going too far. 太過分了!
    A: Should I buy my girlfriend a car?
    我是不是該給我女朋友買部車呢?
    B: That's going too far.
    那太過分了!
    7. See. / I told you (so). 我老早告訴過你。(洋洋得意、有先見之明)
    A: It was stupid of me to go bungee jumping.
    我居然去蹦極,真是太蠢了。
    B: See, I told you so.
    看,我早就這么說。
    8. Do something (about it) ! / Don't just sit there! 想想辦法吧!別閑坐著!
    A: Honey, the garbage needs to be taken out.
    親愛的,垃圾該拿出去了。
    B: So, don't just sit there, go do something about it!
    那你就別光坐在那兒了,去做點事吧!
    9. I'm counting on you. / You're my only hope. 就指望你了。(可憐兮兮地說)
    A: Sure, I'll come watch you give your speech.
    當然,我會來看你演講的。
    B: Great, I'm counting on you!
    太好了,我就指望你了!
    10. So what? 那又怎樣?(毫不在乎地說)
    A: You're not wearing your seatbelt.
    你沒系安全帶。
    B: So what?
    那又怎樣?