口語精選:你造么?我宣你很久了

字號:

那種日思夜想,牽腸掛肚的趕腳,是心動卻又是折磨...對于喜歡或欣賞的人,要如何表達“我很欣賞他...”“他很吸引我...”,咳咳咳,并沒有..想要虐那什么汪的意思...
    1.be attracted to sb 被某人吸引,愛慕某人
    It was so obvious that they were physically atrracted to each other.
    很明顯,他們被對方的外貌所吸引了。
    I married a man I'm not atracted to.
    我嫁給了一個我并不愛的男人。
    2.want 需要,愛慕
    Please don't leave me. I want you. I can't live without you.
    請不要離開我。我需要你。沒有你我活不下去。
    All I wanted was you.
    你就是我想要的全部。
    3.fancy 傾慕,動心
    I think she fancies me.
    我覺得她喜歡我。(對我動心了)
    《吸血鬼日記》里面,Klaus對Caroline說過一段浪漫情話:
    "I fancy you. Is that so hard to believe? You are beautiful. You are strong. You are full of light. I enjoy you."
    “我喜歡你,就那么難以置信嗎?你漂亮,又堅強,還光芒四射,我很欣賞你?!?BR>    4.have a crush on sb 對某人產(chǎn)生愛慕之情,(短暫)迷戀上
    I had a huge crush on her when I was young.
    我年少時對她愛慕至極。
    He has an amazing sense of humor and he’s really fun to work with. I mean, who doesn’t have a crush on him?
    他談吐幽默,和他一起工作又很有趣。我意思是,誰會不喜歡他呢?
    5.be into sb 被...吸引,很喜歡。
    He's just not that into you.
    他其實沒那么喜歡你。
    You know Jensen? I'm really into him.
    你知道簡森嗎?我真的很喜歡他。