商務英語口語對話:贈送禮物

字號:

對于職場人士來說,流暢的商務英語口語絕對是加分項。進行商務英語口語對話時,你的言行代表的不止是你個人,還有整個公司的形象。如果你的商務英語口語不達標,不僅無法準確地傳達自己的想法,還會帶來工作上的不便。整理了商務英語口語對話:贈送禮物,快來看看吧!希望能幫助到你~更多相關訊息請關注!
    一、商務英語口語對話1
    A: I heard you will come back to America next week.
    我聽說您下周要回美國了。
    B: Yes. We have achieved good results this time. Look forward to our next cooperation.
    是的。我們這次取得了豐碩的成果。期待我們下次的合作!
    A: Thank you for what you have done, Mrs. Black. This is a local specialty for you.
    謝謝您所做的一切,布萊克女士。這是我們當?shù)氐奶禺a(chǎn)。
    B: Oh, don’t be so polite.
    噢,不用這么客氣。
    A: It’s just a small gift. Please take it.
    只是個小禮物,還望笑納。
    B: What a beautiful silk scarf!
    好漂亮的絲巾啊!
    A: I’m so happy that you like it.
    很高興您能喜歡。
    二、商務英語口語對話2
    A: Thank you for the birthday card and flowers.
    謝謝你的生日賀卡和花。
    B: Don’t mention it.
    不用客氣。
    A: It’s really meat a lot for me. You are so kind.
    這對我來說很重要。你真的太好了。
    B: Come on. I’m sure that other colleagues sent you gifts as well.
    拜托,我敢肯定其他同事也送你禮物了。
    A: Well, actually your gifts were all I’ve got.
    事實上,我只收到了你的禮物。
    B: Oh, maybe they were just too busy to remember your birthday.
    呃,也許他們太忙了,才不記得你的生日。
    A: Yes, we were occupied by an important project those days.
    是的,前段時間我們忙著做一個重要的項目。
    三、商務英語口語對話3
    A: So you are leaving tomorrow, Mr. Brown?
    所以你明天就要走了,布朗先生?
    B: Yes. I have something urgent to deal with at home.
    是的。我國內(nèi)還有點急事要處理。
    A: How time flies!
    時間過得真快?。?BR>    B: Yes. Thank you for your kindness and hospitality during my stay.
    是的。在我逗留的這段時間里,謝謝你的友善和好客。
    A: It’s my pleasure. I’m happy to cooperate with you.
    這是我的榮幸。和你合作很愉快。
    B: Me too. Here is a little gift for you and I hope you’ll like it.
    我也是。這是我送給你的一份小禮物,希望你能收下。
    A: Thank you. It’s lovely! Mr. Brown, here is a little article for you as a token of our friendship too.
    謝謝。很精致。布朗先生,我也為您準備了一份小禮物,來紀念我們的友誼。
    B: Oh, it’s beautiful! Thanks so much, Miss. Li.
    哦,太漂亮了!謝謝你,李小姐。
    A: Look forward to see you again.
    期待能再見到你。
    B: I hope so.
    我也希望。