問路常用的英語口語對話

字號:

英語口語是被外國人民普遍應用的口頭交流語言形式。英語口語靈活多變,多因場合與發(fā)言者不同而被自由使用。以下文章由整理,歡迎閱讀!更多相關訊息請關注!
    【問路常用的英語口語對話】
    A:Excuse me, is this the way to the Great Wall?
    勞駕,請問去長城是這么走的嗎?
    B:Oh, it is really far from here. You’re going in the wrong direction actually.
    長城離這兒可遠著呢,你走錯方向啦。
    A:I must have taken a wrong turn.
    哦,剛才一定是拐錯彎了。
    B:It doesn’t matter. Go back the way you came. After about five kilometers, you’ll see a hotel on the side of the road. It’s a big one. You can’t miss it.
    沒事,你可以原路返回,開5公里,會看見路邊有個酒店,挺大的,你應該能看見。
    A:And then?
    好的,然后呢?
    B:Take the next right. Drive about one click further, and you’ll see the entrance of the highway to the Great Wall.
    在下一個路口右拐,再開一公里左右,就會看見去長城的高速公路入口了。
    A:Thanks a lot.
    太感謝了!
    B:You’re welcome.
    不客氣。
    A:By the way, how long does it take?
    對了,這大概得花多長時間?
    B:Without traffic, it takes about an hour.
    不堵車的話,一個小時吧。
    A:I heard the Great Wall closes early in the afternoon. Do you think I can make it before closing?
    聽說長城下午關的挺早的,我能在關門前趕到那兒嗎?
    B:Yes, I think so. It doesn’t close until 5 o’clock. You still have plenty of time.
    嗯,下午5點才關門,還早著呢。
    A:Great! Thank you!
    太好了,謝謝!
    B:My pleasure, and have a good time!
    不客氣,玩得開心。
    【問路的英語口語對話】
    A:Excuse me, do the buses stop here?
    打擾了,公車在這里停嗎?
    B:Yes, they all stop at this corner.
    是的,他們都在這個角落停。
    A:I want to go to Broadway and 82nd Street. Can I take any bus that comes along?
    我想去百老匯和第82街。有沒有公車到同時到這兩個地方的?
    B:You can take any bus except the Number 9.
    你可以搭任何一路公車,除了9路之外。
    A:How often do the buses run?
    公車多久一班?
    B:They run about every five minutes.
    每5分鐘一班。
    A:Fine.How long does it take to get to 82nd Street?
    好的。去第82街要多久?
    B:About fifteen minutes. It's not far.Are you a stranger in New York?
    大概15分鐘。不遠。你剛來紐約嗎?
    A:Yes, I am. I arrived only three days ago from Japan.
    是的,我三天前剛從日本過來。
    B:How do you like New York city?
    你覺得紐約市怎么樣?
    A:I like it very much, but it's a little confusing to me.
    我非常喜歡它,但是對我來說有點混亂。
    B:You'll soon get accustomed to it. It's not difficult. Well, here's the bus.Fortunately, it's not full.
    你很快就會習慣的。這并不難。額,公車來了。很幸運,人未滿。
    A:Thank you for the information.
    謝謝你提供的信息。
    B:Don't mention it.
    不客氣。
    【關于問路的英語對話2人】
    A:Hi Michael.
    你好!邁克爾。
    M:Hi Amy. What's up?
    你好!艾米,你好嗎?
    A:I'm looking for the airport. Can you tell me how to get there?
    我要去機場,你能告訴我怎么去嗎?
    M:No, sorry. I don't know.
    哦,很抱歉,我不知道。
    A:I think I can take the subway to the airport. Do you know where the subway is?
    我覺得我可以坐地鐵去機場,你知道地鐵在哪兒嗎?
    M:Sure, it's over there.
    當然知道,就在那邊。
    A:Where? I don't see it.
    在哪兒?我沒看到。
    M:Across the street.
    在街的對面。
    A:Oh, I see it now. Thanks.
    哦,我看到啦,謝謝。
    M:No problem.
    不客氣。
    A:Do you know if there's a restroom around here?
    哦,你知道附近哪兒有廁所嗎?
    M:Yes, there's one here. It's in the store.
    知道,這邊就有一個,在這個商店里。
    A:Thank you.
    好的,謝謝。
    M:Bye.
    再見。
    【問路的英語口語情景對話】
    A:Excuse me, but can you tell me the way to the railway station?
    請問去火車站怎么走?
    B:Just go straight along this street, turn left at the first crossing and walk straight ahead about 100 meters. You can’t miss it.
    沿著這條街一直往前走,到第一個十字路口向左拐,然后再往前走100米 就是了。你一定能看到。
    A:About how long will it take me to get there?
    去那兒大約要多少時間?
    B:It’s about 20 minutes’ walk, I think.
    步行大概要二十分鐘。
    A:I see. Is there a bus I can take?
    我明白了,可以乘公共汽車去嗎?
    B:Yes, you can take the No. 5 bus over there. Get off at the next stop.
    可以,你可以在那兒乘5路車,在下一站下車。
    A:Thank you so much for your help.
    非常感謝你的幫助。
    B:It’s my pleasure.
    不客氣。