關于餐館點餐英語口語對話

字號:

英語是世界上普遍使用的語言,許多國家都在強化和改革基礎教育階段的英語教學,英語教學得到了極大的重視,尤其是初中英語口語教學也越來越受到關注。精心收集了關于餐館點餐英語口語對話,供大家欣賞學習!
    
    【篇一】關于餐館點餐英語口語對話
    服務員:
    Are you ready to order now?
    您準備好點餐了嗎? 外語學習教材
    邁克:
    Yes. I'll have some salad, roast beef, and mashed potatoes.
    是的.給我來點兒色拉.烤牛肉和土豆泥.
    服務員:
    How do you want the beef? Rare, medium, or well-done?
    牛肉怎么做呢?你比較喜歡生的.中等熟度的.還是完全熟的牛排?
    邁克:
    Well-done.
    完全熟的. 外語學習考試
    服務員:
    Sure. Do you want to drink anything?
    好的.您要喝點什么嗎?
    邁克:
    Do you have coffee or tea?
    你們這兒有咖啡或者茶嗎?
    服務員:
    Yes, we have both. Which one would you like, coffee or tea?
    是的.我們都有.您想要哪個?咖啡還是茶?
    邁克:
    Iced tea, please.
    來杯冰茶.謝謝.
    
    【篇二】關于餐館點餐英語口語對話
    Javier: Welcome to J.Lo's new restaurant. I heard the food is really authentic.
    歡迎來到珍妮弗羅佩茲新開的餐館。我聽說這里的食物非常道地。
    Mei: It's Puerto Rican?
    是波多黎各菜?
    Javier: Actually it's a Cuban restaurant, like the ones you might find in Miami.
    事實上這是家古巴餐廳,就像在邁阿密很容易見到的餐廳。
    Mei: Wow, you guys really do mix up everything.
    哇,你們真是個民族大镕爐啊
    Javier: It’s all Latin, baby. It's all good. Now let's order.
    全都是拉丁嘛,寶貝。都很好吃。咱們來點菜吧。
    Mei: Hmm...[reads menu] black beans and rice...sounds healthy
    嗯……(看菜單)黑豆跟飯……聽起來很健康。
    
    【篇三】關于餐館點餐英語口語對話
    Waiter:Would you like to order now, ma'am?
    May:Yes, please. I'd like the steak and mushrooms。
    Waiter:How would you like your steak, rare, medium, or well-done?
    May:I'd like it well-done, please。
    Waiter:What kind of potatoes would you like to go with that? Mashed, boiled or baked?
    May:I think I'll have baked potatoes. And I'll have an iced tea with a lemon on the side please。
    Waiter:Good. And would you care for soup or salad to start with?
    May:I'd like a cream and onion soup, please。
    Waiter:Will you be having dessert today, ma'am?
    May:I want to skip dessert. That's all. Thank you。
    Waiter:OK. I'll be with you in a moment。
    【篇四】關于餐館點餐英語口語對話
    Simon: What are you going to have, Helen?
    西蒙:海倫,你想吃點什么?
    Helen: Just a roast beef and French fries. What about you?
    海倫:一份烤牛肉和炸土豆條。你要什么?
    Simon: I think I'll have the chef's salad. I guess we are ready to order, then. Exuse me, waitress.
    西蒙:我想要主廚色拉。我想我們準備好點菜了。對不起,服務員。
    Waitress: Yes, sir. May I help you, please?
    服務員:來了,先生。您有些什么吩咐?
    Simon: Yes, we'd like to order, please.西蒙:我們想點菜。
    Waitress: Fine. And what would you like?
    服務員:好的,您吃點什么?
    Helen: I'll have a roast beef, medium rare, with French fries.
    海倫:我要一份適中略生的烤牛肉和炸土豆條。
    Simon: Could I have the chef's salad, please?
    西蒙:請給我一份主廚沙拉好嗎?
    Waitress: One chef's salad, a roast beef, medium rare, with French fries. And what kind of dressing would you like on the salad?
    服務員:一份主廚沙拉,一份適中略生的烤牛肉和炸土豆條。您的沙拉要那種調味品?
    Simon: What kinds do you have?
    西蒙:你們都有什么?
    Waitress: Italian, French, Russian, or oil and vinegar.
    服務員:有意大利式的,法國式的,俄國式的,以及油和醋的。
    Simon: I'd like Russian.
    西蒙:我要俄國式的。
    Waitress: Would you care for anything to drink?
    服務員:您要點喝的嗎?
    Simon: Do you have iced tea?
    西蒙:有冰茶嗎?
    Waitress: I'm sorry, we don't.
    服務員:對不起,我們這兒沒有。
    Simon: Well, I'll have foffee, then.
    西蒙:那么,我要咖啡。
    Helen: Make that two.
    海倫:上兩份。
    Waitress: Yes, sir. Would you like anything else?
    服務員:來了,先生。您還想要點別的嗎?
    Simon: No, thank you. What about you, Helen?
    西蒙:不要了,謝謝,海倫,你呢?
    Helen: Could you bring me some sliced tomatoes?
    海倫:能給我上些飯切片嗎?
    Waitress: One side order of sliced tomatoes. Very good. And shall I bring you your coffee now?
    服務員:外加一份番茄片。好的,我現(xiàn)在給您上咖啡嗎?
    Simon: Yes, right now, please.
    西蒙:是的,請快上吧。