口語交際:運動受傷Sports Injuries

字號:


    A:Honey, wait! I've sprained my ankle.
    親愛的,等等!我把腳踝給扭了。
    B:Oh, my god, are you OK?
    哦,天哪!你還好嗎?
    A:Of course not!
    當然不好啦!
    B:Come on, sit down, and let me have a look.
    來吧,坐下,讓我看一看。
    A:The pain is killing me.
    疼死我了。
    B:I told you to wear running shoes. But you don't listen.
    我叫你穿跑鞋??赡憔褪遣宦?。
    A:I thought leather shoes will do just as well.
    我以為穿皮鞋也可以跑嘛。
    B:Hold on, don't move, I will take care of that.
    等一下,別動,我來處理。
    A:What are you going to do?
    你打算怎么辦?
    B:I will get some ice, and put it on your ankle.How does that feel?
    我打算拿些冰來,敷在你的腳踝上。感覺怎么樣?
    A:God! It's freezing!
    天哪!冷極了!
    B:Be brave. Don't worry. You will be able to walk soon.
    勇敢點。別擔心。你一會兒就能走路了。
    注釋:
    sprain vt. 扭傷
    ankle n. 腳踝
    pain n. 疼痛
    leather n. 皮革
    freezing adj. 冷的,凍的
    brave adj. 勇敢的
    家庭總動員 Do it together