實用口語:"結束電話對話"相關口語小結

字號:

1. I've really got to go, I'll get back to you when I get the office.
    我真的得走了,我進辦公室再打給你。
    2. Sorry, I must end the conversation. There's someone on the other line.
    抱歉,我不能再說了。有人在另一在線。
    3. Sorry, I've got to hang up. My wife's waiting for me.
    抱歉,我得掛電話了。我老婆在等我。
    4. I think I'd better let you go. I'll talk to you later.
    我想我應該讓你去忙了,我晚點再打給你。
    5. I have to get back to work. I'll call you later tonight.
    我要回去工作了。我今晚再打給你。
    6. Shall we continue this later? I've got a call waiting.
    我們可不可以晚一點再繼續(xù)談?我有插播。
    7. It's kind of late. Why don't we talk about it tomorrow?
    有點晚了。我們何不明天再談呢?
    8. I've got to meet a client right now. Can we talk later?
    我現在要去見一個客戶。我們可以晚一點再談嗎?
    9. I won't keep you any longer.
    我不耽誤你時間了。
    10. Sorry, it's getting late. Can you call again tomorrow morning?
    抱歉,時候不早了。你可不可以明天早上再打來?